Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am so tired of meeting a prospective girlfriend only to end up where I started. The expected relationship always ends before it could begin. The reasons vary wildly from leaving the country, leaving the state, being already in a relationship, not wanting a relationship at all or just with me.... I have a knack at finding the wrong women in that they always want to leave somewhere that is not where I am it seems. I'd like to believe the truth that it has nothing to do with me, but I can't help but wonder sometimes. Shit, love is losing it's meaning to me. I like to believe, but we'll have to wait and see. I am weary of caring about women, if they don't give a shit about me why should I give a shit about them anyway. Damn hormones.

If you haven't guessed it yet, the chick that ran to london got herself an English boyfriend. I think her plan is to marry someone over there so that she can stay. She probably was lost cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home